I LUV Special Ed

I LUV Special Ed
Mickelle Nieves

Sunday, November 29, 2015

CHRISTMAS: What a Wonderful Time of the Year!

www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/I-Luv-Special-Ed

I just LOVE Christmas. I have already decorated my house. :) Anyway, I decided to use my favorite Christmas poem to make a classroom activity for my students.

So most of my 3rd graders did not do so well on the second quarter of their DAZE passages. They had difficulty with choosing the correct word to make each sentence make sense. They only have one minute to read and then choose the best answer.

So I decided to read them the poem "Twas the Night before Christmas" by Clement Moore and then give them a cloze activity to see how much of the poem they remember. I hope they will enjoy this activity as much as I enjoyed creating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment